Friday, 23 January 2015

Interactive Game... Who are you now?



You ran out from your home after a quarrel with your parents. You walk down the street still full of anger after what happened minutes ago… you feel you need to drink some beer to relax. When you was walking to the nearest bar you saw something shining inside trash container. You came closer and took this… it was medallion. Suddenly it started glow and you blacked out…
That was mystical medallion that transported you into different body… who you became? 

If you born January-February you’ve got number:    #1

March- April: #2

May- June #3

July- August #4

September- October #5

November- December #6
1
 2
 3
 4
 5
 6

7 comments:

  1. Darn whenever I do these things I always get the pregnant woman...

    It's a cool idea though. You should do another one but with time travel instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo pomysłowe. Wypadała mi japońska nastolatka...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I got the best body out of all the choices. The Black, I am now Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the little girl. Number 4. Guess I'll be reliving my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear I got number 1 need to brush up on my Polish. Lol Good captions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear I got number 1 need to brush up on my Polish. Lol Good captions.

    ReplyDelete